The cost of your treatment will vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss with you the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options before you begin, so that you can make the best choice for you.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We'll work with your insurance provider to make sure that your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.
In Office Dental Savings Plan
Our In Office Dental Savings Plan is a program that allows patients to pay an annual enrollment fee and then receive treatment at a discounted rate. This membership is effective immediately and applies to all services. This plan is not an insurance plan so there is no limited maximum or deductible. If a patient needs treatment they do not have to wait for insurance pre-authorization or be restricted by frequency limitations.
The In Office Dental Savings Plan is an annual plan and expires 1 year after the initial payment. Your effective date is the day that the enrollment fee is paid.
Individual Enrollment Fee: $100.00
Family Enrollment Fee: $150.00
*All family members must live in the same household. To be eligible children in the household must be under 18 years old or still in high school.*
- Full payment is due at time of enrollment.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- This plan cannot be used in conjunction with another dental insurance.
- This plan is not transferable to another patient, family member, or friend.
- No additional discounts will be applied.
- This plan cannot be used for specialists or at any other dental office.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for dental services are due at the time of service.
- Discounts only apply to dental services, not dental products.
If you have any questions about the In Office Dental Savings Plan please ask any of our team members!